How do I Add an Additional Series to My Line Chart?Additional series can be added to make comparisons. Follow the directions below to add additional series to your line chart:
- Begin by clicking on the line chart component placed in the canvas area to display a list of horizontal tabs. Select the tab titled 'Series' (shown below) where your first series was created.
- Click the 'Add Series' button. The words 'Series: Series2' will appear next to a drop-down menu arrow (see below). Click on the ‘Series: Series2’ drop-down menu arrow to access the 'Series: Series2' properties box.
Series Tab: Series 2
- In the 'Series: Series2' properties box, click on the 'Variable Name' drop-down menu arrow, and then click 'Browse' to choose a variable from the 'Browse' list.
- Click in the 'Series Name' text entry box to name the series.
- Click the 'Color' box to choose a color (optional).
- Click the 'Anchor' color box to choose an anchor color (optional).
- Enter a number in the 'Thickness' text entry box to determine the thickness of the series line (optional).
- Select the ‘Stacked’ checkbox to display the series as a stack rather than overlapping lines (optional).
- Select the ‘Make a Compare Runs Graph’ to add the results from the line chart to a graph that compares runs (optional).
Repeat the steps above for adding additional series.