How do I Add Images?Images can be uploaded from your desktop to be added to your sim.
To add an image to your simulation:
- From the sim overview page, click the Interface tab to view the component panel located on the left side of the interface screen.
- A stack of horizontal tabs should be displayed in the component panel (as shown below). Note that you may need to click on the Add a Component tab to view the component tabs.
Add a Component Tab
- Click on the 'Text, Images, and Video' tab.
- Select the 'Image' component, and then drag, and drop the image component to the canvas. A pop-up dialog box is displayed with a path to images on your local drive.
- Traverse to your image directory, and upload an image for the simulation.
- After uploading your image, you can click and move the image to the desired location on the canvas.
You can also use the image properties to specify images to be displayed conditionally: View image properties.