Simulate™ for Higher Education
When you can’t find the perfect ready-to-use Sim, our Simulate™ custom development tool allows you to quickly and easily create your own.
Additionally, Instructional design departments and PhDs can use Simulate™ to ease and accelerate the development, deployment and support of their online Sims.
Simulate™ allows schools and universities to:
- Easily build new Sims for specific areas of expertise, courses or grant proposals.
- Integrate your school’s branding.
- Add innovate activities to classes and research projects with quantifiable tracking.
- Use drag-and-drop controls to create beautiful instructional interfaces in minutes.
- Control time and resources spent on implementation, with inexpensive authoring packages starting at $39.95 per month.
- Import base logic and rules from Excel, eliminating the need for programming.
- Instantly publish to the web and set secure access privileges.
- Initiate updates quickly since the Sim is centrally stored in the cloud.
- Access the Sim globally via popular web browsers.
- Model sophisticated behaviors so players can explore genuinely new scenarios.
“We leverage Forio's highly flexible simulation capabilities to illustrate a variety of marketing issues to students and practitioners.”