Organizations like World Bank and the CDC have discovered how easy it is to design policies, create customized policy models, facilitate decision-making, build stakeholder consensus and share insights with simulations by Forio.
Explore our ready-to-use, web-based simulations, build your own custom Sim using our drag-and-drop online development tool, Simulate™, or hire Forio to create a custom Sim for your organization.
Forio simulations improve public policy development and implementation by allowing you to:
- Model sophisticated behaviors by importing data and formulas from Excel, AnyLogic, and other programs.
- Have global access to your Sim via popular web browsers.
- Control access with secure user privileges.
- Implement updates centrally, ensuring users have the most up-to-date information (preventing old or obselete info from being reused).
- Operate worry-free, with dependable security and design measures.
Customized simulations apps are easily accessible via standard web browsers, allowing users to easily make adjustments, share and compare results.
With Forio’s public policy simulations, users can create interactive online tools to generate, manipulate and illustrate "what if" scenarios that are ideal for long-term policy models.With Forio’s public policy simulations, users can create interactive online tools to generate, manipulate and illustrate "what if" scenarios that are ideal for long-term policy models.
“I am a designer of serious games for learning. Forio Simulate is my primary development tool. There are three aspects of working with Forio that are especially valuable to me: they are highly receptive to suggestions and feedback, they are continuously improving Simulate's capabilities, and their service support is excellent. I strongly recommend them to you.”