Organizations like World Bank and the CDC have discovered how easy it is to design policies, create customized policy models, facilitate decision-making, build stakeholder consensus and share insights with simulations by Forio.
Explore our ready-to-use, web-based simulations, build your own custom Sim using our drag-and-drop online development tool, Simulate™, or hire Forio to create a custom Sim for your organization.
Forio simulations improve public policy development and implementation by allowing you to:
- Model sophisticated behaviors by importing data and formulas from Excel, AnyLogic, and other programs.
- Have global access to your Sim via popular web browsers.
- Control access with secure user privileges.
- Implement updates centrally, ensuring users have the most up-to-date information (preventing old or obselete info from being reused).
- Operate worry-free, with dependable security and design measures.
Customized simulations apps are easily accessible via standard web browsers, allowing users to easily make adjustments, share and compare results.
With Forio’s public policy simulations, users can create interactive online tools to generate, manipulate and illustrate "what if" scenarios that are ideal for long-term policy models.With Forio’s public policy simulations, users can create interactive online tools to generate, manipulate and illustrate "what if" scenarios that are ideal for long-term policy models.
“Broadcast’s web technology allowed us to build a complex simulation and deploy it to hundreds of users throughout our organization, something that would not have been possible with desktop simulation packages.”