1. Press the "print screen" key on your keyboard, the screenshot will be saved in your clipboard.
2. Open MSPaint (Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint).
3. You can now paste the screenshot into a new document (Edit > Paste, or ctrl + v). Then save the image.
1. Mac OS X has a built-in screenshot utility that you can use at any time within the desktop. on your keyboard hit
command + shift + 3 to take a full screen screenshot.
2. A screenshot will be taken and placed as a
.png file on your desktop.