User Management APIs
Although user management is typically done through the Epicenter platform UI itself (https://forio.com/epicenter/), you can do most of it through RESTful user management APIs if you prefer.
As an Epicenter author, you have CRUD (create, read, update, delete) privileges for end users and groups within your teams. However, you do not have access to user information for other Epicenter authors.
These APIs include:
- User API for working with end users.
- Group API for working with groups.
- Member API for associating end users with groups.
- Password API for generating password recovery tokens and using them to email new passwords to end users.
- Authentication API for creating user access tokens and project access tokens. (See Project Access for the background on these.)