Writing your Model
Your model is the "engine" for your project.
- It might be a systems dynamics simulation, an operations research problem, a predictive analytics model, or a forecasting analysis.
- It includes all of the variables and operations (functions or methods) of your project.
- It could be a single file or a set of files.
With Epicenter, you can choose your modeling language. Simply create or upload your model file(s) and optional context file. In some cases, you'll need to use a few keywords in your model file(s) to ensure that your variables and operations are available when you connect your model to your project's user interface.
See details for:
- Model Creation in Excel
- Model Creation in Forio SimLang, including a language overview and function reference
- Model Creation in Julia
- Model Creation in Powersim
- Model Creation in Python
- Model Creation in R
- Model Creation in Stella
- Model Creation in Vensim
- Optional Model Context file, if you want to include additional configuration information