Once you've made a basic project in Epicenter (for instance, following the QuickStart), sometimes you need some hints on how to make the jump from there to a more complex project.
This collection of examples and "how to"s dives deeper into implementing particular features, so you can take the next step with making your own projects. Contact us if you have a particular topic you'd like to see covered.
- How to: Determine which level of the Epicenter stack you want to work with (Flow.js, Epicenter.js, RESTful APIs)
- How to: Create graphs or charts based on model variables, using Flow.js and Contour
- How to: Call a model operation each time a model variable changes (Flow.js)
- How to: Update a UI element each time a model operation is called (Flow.js)
- How to: Show UI elements conditionally (Flow.js)
Specific Project Features
- How to: Add a login page to your authenticated project
- How to: Create a leaderboard
- How to: Host an Epicenter project on your own server
- How to: Add an end user assignment page to your multiplayer game
- Browse our webinars. Each recorded webinar is a 30-60 minute session on particular aspects of creating and publishing online applications with Epicenter.
- Migrate your simulation from Forio Simulate to Forio Epicenter. For authors of simulations built with Forio Simulate.