Webinar: Train CSRs Using Online Role-Playing Simulations
This post has expired.
Join us for a free webinar: Train CSRs Using Online Role-Playing Simulations
When: Wednesday, September 28 at 1pm Eastern / 10am Pacific. (If you cannot attend at this time, register to receive the recording.)
Role-playing is an effective way to train customer service representatives. But face-to-face, classroom-based role playing is expensive, requiring CSRs meet with an expert facilitator present. Forio has released a new platform that provides role-play simulation training to thousands of employees across geographies asynchronously, for a memorable self-driven and on-demand training experience with limited facilitation.
In this session, you will:
- See a live demo of Forio’s role-playing platform and an example of a simulated training exercise
- Discover how the role-playing platform can be used for soft-skills training including service, sales, and support
- Observe how Net Promoter Scores can be calculated within the simulation from CSR interactions
- Understand how simulation results are shared with employees, their peers, and management
- Learn best practices for online simulation training
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.