Improve Student Success
Boost retention and 'stickiness' of key concepts
Increase skills transfer from the classroom to the real world
Support all kinds of learning environments — from a single classroom of students to hundreds of learners playing asynchronously around the world
Provide team-based competitive or collaborative scenarios
Include advanced analytics about each learner or team
Why Use Simulation-Based Learning?
|Simulation-Based Learning||Hands-On or In-Person Training||Traditional Training Methods
(lectures, online tutorials, etc.)
|Learning Pace Individually Tailored|
|Knowledge is Easily Transferred to Real World|
|Learner-to-Learner Assessment & Comparison|
|Low Physical Risk / Liability|
Engage Your Audience
Drawing from our extensive experience with technology-based learning methods and online business training, we’ve identified that successful online training simulations:
- Use innovative visual aesthetics and intuitive interfaces to facilitate learning
- Engage students by letting them personalize their learning environment
- Deliver content through multiple languages and forms of media
- Provide constant feedback and incentives to improve
- Foster collaboration and competition
- Set intermediate checkpoints for students to assess understanding of subject material
- Provide opportunities for facilitation and debriefing
Our multi-phase and integrated approach combines advanced development tools and design expertise, resulting in a customized application with a professional appearance, sophisticated modeling, and comprehensive support.
- Review your requirements and work with you to explore creative educational opportunities
- Design full-color mockups of educational simulation ideas
- Develop an interactive application based on a design we develop or one that you already have
- Test your simulation to ensure it works successfully on a variety of browsers and devices including computers, tablets, and smart phones
Ready-to-Run Training Simulations
Use proven simulations in your higher education classrooms or corporate trainings. Our content is developed by experts, including faculty at Harvard, MIT, Wharton & other premier business schools.
Leadership and Teamwork: Everest Simulation
Attempt to summit Mount Everest with the help of four teammates.
Leadership and Team Decision Making: Patient Zero
Apply adaptive leadership techniques and team dynamics by guiding a country through a Zombie outbreak.
Design Thinking: The Food Truck Challenge
Determine the ideal combination of product and location for a food truck to maximize revenue.
Change Management Simulation: Power and Influence
Decide the proper use and timing of change levers to establish credibility and achieve adopters within an organization.
Supply Chain Management: Root Beer Game
Experiment with the bullwhip effect and demand forecasting in the context of a supply chain for making Root Beer.
Some of Our Work in Higher Education
Let's Work Together.
+1 (415) 440.7500