Improve Student Success
Boost retention and 'stickiness' of key concepts
Increase skills transfer from the classroom to the real world
Support all kinds of learning environments — from a single classroom of students to hundreds of learners playing asynchronously around the world
Provide team-based competitive or collaborative scenarios
Include advanced analytics about each learner or team
Why Use Simulation-Based Learning?
|Simulation-Based Learning||Hands-On or In-Person Training||Traditional Training Methods
(lectures, online tutorials, etc.)
|Learning Pace Individually Tailored|
|Knowledge is Easily Transferred to Real World|
|Learner-to-Learner Assessment & Comparison|
|Low Physical Risk / Liability|
Engage Your Audience
Drawing from our extensive experience with technology-based learning methods and online business training, we’ve identified that successful online training simulations:
- Use innovative visual aesthetics and intuitive interfaces to facilitate learning
- Engage students by letting them personalize their learning environment
- Deliver content through multiple languages and forms of media
- Provide constant feedback and incentives to improve
- Foster collaboration and competition
- Set intermediate checkpoints for students to assess understanding of subject material
- Provide opportunities for facilitation and debriefing
Our multi-phase and integrated approach combines advanced development tools and design expertise, resulting in a customized application with a professional appearance, sophisticated modeling, and comprehensive support.
- Review your requirements and work with you to explore creative educational opportunities
- Design full-color mockups of educational simulation ideas
- Develop an interactive application based on a design we develop or one that you already have
- Test your simulation to ensure it works successfully on a variety of browsers and devices including computers, tablets, and smart phones
Ready-to-Run Training Simulations
Use proven simulations in your higher education classrooms or corporate trainings. Our content is developed by experts, including faculty at Harvard, MIT, Wharton & other premier business schools.
Global Supply Chain: Management Simulation
Design and manage the supply chain for a global mobile phone manufacturer.
Change Management: Power and Influence
Decide the proper use and timing of change levers to establish credibility and achieve adopters within an organization.
Some of Our Work in Higher Education
Let's Build You Something Amazing
+1 (415) 440.7500