Why Use Simulation-Based Learning?
|Simulation-Based Learning||Hands-On or In-Person Training||Traditional Training Methods
(lectures, online tutorials, etc.)
|Learning Pace Individually Tailored|
|Knowledge is Easily Transferred to Real World|
|Learner-to-Learner Assessment & Comparison|
|Low Physical Risk / Liability|
Engage Your Audience
Drawing from our extensive experience with technology-based learning methods and online business training, we’ve identified that successful online training simulations:
- Use innovative visual aesthetics and intuitive interfaces to facilitate learning
- Engage learners by letting them personalize their learning environment
- Deliver content through multiple languages and forms of media
- Provide constant feedback and incentives to improve
- Foster collaboration and competition
- Set intermediate checkpoints for learners to assess understanding of subject material
- Provide opportunities for facilitation and debriefing
Our multi-phase and integrated approach combines advanced development tools and design expertise, resulting in a customized application with a professional appearance, sophisticated modeling, and comprehensive support.
- Review your requirements and work with you to explore creative training opportunities
- Design full-color mockups of training simulation ideas
- Develop an interactive application based on a design we develop or one that you already have
- Test your simulation to ensure it works successfully on a variety of browsers and devices including computers, tablets, and smart phones
Ready-to-Run Training Simulations
Use proven simulations in your higher education classrooms or corporate trainings. Our content is developed by experts, including faculty at Harvard, MIT, Wharton & other premier business schools.
Design Thinking: The Food Truck Challenge
Determine the ideal combination of product and location for a food truck to maximize revenue.
Customer Centricity: Marketing Simulation
Move your company's growth strategy from product-centric to customer-centric.
Global Supply Chain: Management Simulation
Design and manage the supply chain for a global mobile phone manufacturer.
Entrepreneurship: The Startup Game
Founders, investors, and employees compete to build and fund successful startups.
Some of Our Work in Corporate Training
Let's Work Together.
+1 (415) 440.7500