MIT Sloan and Forio Collaboration: New Simulations Now Available from Sim Store
Forio and the MIT Sloan School of Management have collaborated to build a suite of simulations exploring business and strategy in different types of market situations — including commodity markets, multi-sided markets, and common resource pools. Each simulation enables students to learn experientially about important concepts in market growth, management, and strategy.
The simulations include:
- Salt Seller: Commodity Pricing Simulation
- Fishbanks: Renewable Resource Management Simulation
- Eclipsing the Competition: Solar PV Industry Simulation
- Platform Wars: Simulating the Battle for Video Game Supremacy
- CleanStart: Simulating a Clean Energy Startup
Originally developed for use in undergraduate courses and MBA programs, these simulations were previously available for academic use through MIT Sloan. They are now available for corporate use for the first time through the Forio Simulation Store.
- Simulation |
- Simulate |
- Store |
- Mit |
- Sloan |
- Higher-education |